AI Discovery - Art of the Possible
Delivering Operational Efficiencies and Creating New Opportunities
Over the last 5 to 10 years, the application of artificial intelligence has moved into the mainstream. Over the last two years with the Covid pandemic, many businesses have seen the benefits of using intelligent technologies. This has been compounded by major advances with the technology recently which have delivered amazing capabilities to all areas of the value-chain for organisations. More and more organisations are using AI to provide operational efficiencies, improved accuracy in processing and to deliver new products and services to their customers. Without AI your business will be left behind your competitors who are leveraging these advanced technologies.
Areas where AI can provide significant benefits
- Customer Service & Support
- Sales & Marketing Activities
- Business Intelligence & Decision Making
- Back-office Operations
- Supply Chain Management
- Human Resource Management
- New Products & Services
Success is a combination of Strategy and Skilled Execution
Defining how you wish to leverage the capabilities of Artificial Intelligence across your organisation is important to determine before you get too immersed in the details of building various proof-of-concepts. Ensuring the use of AI aligns with both your business and technology strategy will greatly improve delivery success.
We have supported clients with AI strategies, highlighting areas of innovation for differentiation, as well as defining technology roadmaps for AI adoption.
Having an AI Strategy is only the first step. To really achieve the benefits you will need skilled execution to implement AI technologies within your current technology infrastructure.
- Conflicts between IT Departments & Data Science Teams (sometimes the Data Science work is done initially within the business lines / business users)
- Scaling AI Challenges with Multiple Data Science Teams
- Middle Management Fighting over ownership of Data Science
- Business Users not trusting the technology (taking 6 months to approve)
- Confusion with the number of vendors / products / tools and platforms
- Data Bias & Ethical Issues slowing acceptance and adoption
- Correctly defining the Governance model for monitoring and control
- Changes in Culture and Organisational Structure needed across the organisation with the democratisation of data (information & knowledge)
- Need to train existing teams to better understand how AI/ML works
- Need for a top-level Vision and Strategy for how the business will become AI First
AI Delivery with Skilled Execution and Project Management
While any IT project has numerous challenges around delivery, including the common triad of functionality, time, and budget, the added complexity that AI solutions takes these to the next level. There are many reasons why AI-related projects might fail during the execution phase. Many of these reasons can be avoided if appropriate planning and mitigation activities are leveraged. Our AI Delivery team has our own delivery framework that helps us avoid these potential pitfalls.
Our AI Delivery Framework
We believe that successful technology projects are only achieved with the fusion of People, Platform, Process & Perspective.
- The People element represents the the skills and knowledge of the team delivery the transformation projects.
- The Platform element relates to the careful selection of the tools, frameworks and platforms used to produce the solution.
- The Process element define the way the solution is implemented and how it works.
- The Perspective element is the most important and refers to understanding the Customers perspective in terms of functional requirements.
We provide a wide range of related technology consultancy services
Protecting your technical assets is increasingly important as we move more to a virtual and online environment. We can produce your company Cyber Security Strategy, which includes a detailed cyber security policy and a detailed plan to ensure all aspects of the policy is implemented. We also can perform regular audits to check you security measures are fully active.
May companies do not have the resources to explore innovation opportunities. We can provide a range of innovation services, from innovation days to implementing and running an innovation hub for your organisation. Without the ability to explore innovations, any company will fall behind their competitors and eventually become obsolete.
AI Patents – Expert Witness
Supporting AI Startups and their legal teams with patent disputes and other legal actions related to AI technologies. We are experience in providing expert reports to a number of different legal territories. We can also provide expert witness reports for non-IP related technical matters.
Many firms have legacy IT systems that require modernisation, part of this digitisation includes migrating application to be cloud-based. This allows them to be made available to a distributed and remote workforce far easier. This type of modernisation also allows for improvements in data management, analytics and reporting capabilities.
Leveraging automation within your organisation, is often the first step of your digital transformation strategy. Getting this right is very important, as it will not only deliver immediate return on investment, but it will also provide a platform for more intelligent automation and data analytics insights, that will catapult the firm towards full adoption of Artificial Intelligence throughout the value chain.
NED / Advisory Board
We support a number of businesses with non-executive director, board advisory or advisory board services. For businesses that are looking to pivot to use AI at its core, having an advisor to support the executive team on the various opportunities and challenges that implementing AI provides.
Learn More & Get Free Resources
Submit your details below to find out how we can help you with you AI Adoption Journey.
Or Schedule a Call with us now to discuss your requirements with one of our expert team.
Stay in the loop
Get the latest tips, news & advice
Straight to your inbox